After countless games as Shaco, I have decided to create this guild for anyone interested in playing Shaco for the first time or the seasoned Shaco players. I have play too many games as shaco. Like I need to go to rehab. New items are exciting. The new jungle buffed Shaco in my opinion. So without further adieu: my season 3 shaco build.
Pros and Cons :
- What more do you want as a champion: guaranteed crit, a fear, a slow, a 4 second invisibility and an built in flash. Oh yeah, and there are two of you!!
- Great damage output.
- Snowballs well.
- One of the best backdoor champs in the game.(win <5% of games this way)
- Strong pusher once tiamat is built.
- Hard to master, but very rewarding when you do.
- If played well the enemies will get very angry and waste their own time.
- Can easily solo Baron/Dragon
- Good escape mechanism
- Can chase very well
- does the worm
- Hard to master
- Kinda mana hungry(mana hungry mids like karthus don't work really well). 2 early blue buffs really helpful
I believe he can be one of the best junglers in the game especially now that the jungle is a harder single target focused.
Even if he canÂ´t carry 1 vs 5 he still can win the game nearly solo, just because of his awesome early game control.
With his amazing ganking power he can help his team win their lanes, which can very easily snowball into a win.
He can stop the enemies from farm just with his presence in the game.