Skill wins lane first, how you play it's second, and item choices third. I will help you to win the matchups, but i dont say that u will read how to do it and BAM! YOU WIN EVERY GAME. No this won't happen, i needed time to get ballzy with him. If you fail once don't give up, you'll need time.
So let's begin.
I think that you should win this match pretty easy. Your all skills accept R and W detects stealth champions, that's the best thing having VS Akali. You will certainly win trade with her when you hit lvl 6. Try to engage her when you got ult, at the same min. She will only have 1jump, but if she has full hp i would say that you shouldn't tower dive her. She still may kill you.
If your having any kinda trouble, get
. And your problem is solved.
- She can't 1v1 you, you are much stronger in a straight 1v1 fight.
- She can't juke you, always remember this.
- You will outdamage her and outsustain her.
- Getting MR and HP will make her match harder.
- You will probably zone her.
- Use E when she's in her circle.
This match will be hardcore for you. In early game you have a chance to kill him, because you can wreck him by dodging his CC and fighting him 1v1. But later, after he gets some armor and Feast stacks, he will outfarm you and kill you very easy. Try to get all the farm and kills till you can... Because later - you're a joke to him.
- With Lee, i won't suggest to play VS him. EVER.
- You may win this lane with junglers help.
- If you killed him and he lost his stacks, dont let him to get them back again(almost impposible).
- Dont die to him, farm and you have chance to win this match.
- Get .
- Don't try to fight him when he has ult + ignite up.
This one is pretty even actually, you just have to level your shield and lee can withstand most of the damage from Darius. And if he gets a gank, Darius is fucked! On 6lvl though you have to watch out for Darius. Because Darius burst is just to big for you. Try to get
- Use your mobility to dodge Q's and E's.
- Ask jungler for help, and you should win this match.
- If you have half-hp i dont think you should fight him.
- Darius doesn't have any skill wich would help him, when he's ganked(Only flash ofc...).
- Be very careful when he hits level 6.
This match could be very easy or very hard for you. You need to get
, because her W passive gives her AD and E will give her a lot of attack speed. She can build armor pen items and do big amount of damage because of her W passive. And if you get FROZEN HEART her attack speed is reduced and you get some armor. If you use your skills correctly - you will win every trade. Whenever she uses her Burst of Speed and starts to harass you, just use Tempest/Cripple. After that, she is an easy kill for you since she has no escapes. Well one more good item vs her is
, it will help you a lot. If you lose early game go gank MID or counter jungle, because you wont stand a chance VS her.
- Whenever she uses W, try not to auto attack, it will help you to win the trade.
- When she gets ult play more defensively, because her damage will come very very high. Thats my mistake when i was playing VS fiora... My calculation almost every time was very bad.
- Try not do dive her if she has ult (she becomes untargetable).
This match should be hard for you. Im not saying that every match will be hard, but if your playing VS gangplank who knows what he is doing, i think you're screwed. One good thing that you have a shield, that can absorb his Q. Gangplank is really annoying with his oranges. If you use E and slow him he will eat oranges, get back some lost HP and then own you. If heâ€™s heavily harassing with Parrley(Q) like he should against you, you dont have any chance. Just try to farm, but that's hard when he can Q you standing behind minions.
- Ask for your team-mates for early gank.
- Get a lot of armor and try not to fight with him 1v1, unless your minions are helping you.
- Try to kill him in early game, as fast as you can.
- Dont die to him very early, because your game will become super hard.
- Keep in mid that Gangplank's W will remove every CC (crowd control) from him. (Slow, stun etc.)
You can find holes in Garen's defense. You can poke him when you see that his spin is on CD, you can trade with your skills and basic attacks. But still, a lot of people say that garen is lee's counter. I believed that is true too, but if u play correctly you can win. When he uses spin on minions, try to hit Q--->Q, do some dmg, and W back to minion or ward. But he can be a bull in lane too, if he uses his spin only when you last hit - you lost the lane. Try not to fight him 1v1 when he has spin skill up.
- At level 2, start using hit and run tactics.
- Take Ninja Tabi and a Doranâ€™s Blade fast.
- I prefer to max W from level 6.
- Garens ultimate deals additional damage from your missing health.
Till level 6 you can beat her ass, but later she can destroy you. Her sustain is bigger, and her W does a lot damage. I prefer you not to fight when her W is on, because it will definitely hurt. When you go 1v1 always try to have ignite. Because her main counter thing is - healing reduction. If u see that she engages on you when there are a lot of minions, dont miss calculate her. And you know why? Because she will get back much more health then she does when fighting 1v1 with you. That's one mistake many players do. And even if you dive her - she can stun, ult you and Q. That will hurt and probably you will die.
- She has high sustain, higher then yours.
- Dive her when only she has less then half health.
- Dont mind 2 (second) important note if your fed.
- Try to kill her till lvl 6.
- Dont rage at your jungler when you dont get ganks.
- Buy HP items so she wont burst you down so easy with W.
From level 1, try to play really aggressively. When he gets 6lvl start maxing W, outsustain him and from then start playing defensively. If Jax charges up a Counterstrike(E) then leaps to you, try to W on your minion and you wont get stunned. Try to get
and you can fight vs him pretty even. If you're outfarming him and got some kills, you wont have any problem dueling with him.
- Jax can be a scary matchup after level 6.
- Why ? Because it's more easier to escape his stun and any jungler gank.
- Try to W on your minion when he uses E (dodge spell) and you wont get stunned.
I think Lee Sin counters Jayce pretty much. You want to know why? Well, first of all Lee Sin can dodge Jayce's accelerated shock blasts. Secondly, if your hited with it, your W will block some damage and then you can lifesteal. You will outsustain him and just kill him at lvl 6. By the way try to get
- Try to dodge his shock blasts.
- Dont be afraid to fight him 1v1.
- You can easilly outsustain him.
This match is even. His E allows him to run from you, even if you hit him with Cripple(E). The most annoying thing is his stuns. These stuns can interrupt you from using your full passive. Get
if he's AP, but if he goes AD you will be the leader of that lane. One really good thing that counters kennen is your ult. When he uses ult you press R and he will kockback and sometimes he will flash to you again, but when your with full HP he will only waste his flash. One more good item VS Kennen is
and from that build
- Get early MR and HP and you will own him.
- Be aware of his stuns, that will interupt your full passive use.
- If he comes to you with his speed skill use E and you will win this trade or force flash out of him.
Well almost the same as akali match - you detect stealth champions. U can absorb damage of his Q with W and when he jumps away you can Q back to him. I prefer to Q him and wait till he jumps away then press Q again, so you would follow him. Well what more... Ahh yes. Try to get
- Use Q and when he leaps away Q again.
- Get as many kills as you can.
- You will probably zone him.
Well you should win this match in early game. Later you wont do a **** if he farms good. Malphite needs only to farm and ult in teamfights. And if he gets killed it almost doesn't change a thing... Only he gets way betetr items. Malphite will go for a lot of armor and MR, but in early game you can still do dmg to him if you buy armor pen items like
. But later when he gets a lot of armor you wont hit him almost anything, even if your fed. But malphite can go not for MR and armor only, he can get some ap too. For that get as allways
- When he uses Q use W to absorb the damage.
- Try to hit him as soon as possible from your last attack on him so he wont get more HP from passive, best choice with E.
- Try to kill him as soon as possible.
- You should win early game with no problems, but later in teamfights if good malphite you wont do much damage to him.
Well this match-up can vary greatly, all the way from easy to rather challenging. From the start you will zone him and if you're VS guy who knows how to play nasus, he will probably hug the tower. But if not you can get an easy FB. Later when he gets some defensive items you will need jungler help, because he will only stay under tower and regen health with his passive (lifesteal). I think that you should get either
- If he comes to fight 1v1 you shouldn't go back.
- Dont let him farm a lot, because later you will regret.
This can be a tough matchup that is really based a lot on player skill. If you want to play aggressively and snowball the lane, you should go for an early kill on her. As you know Q is your main damage skill after R, so if you miss Q on nidalee dont fight with her because of her movement-speed from her passive. Because of all the extra movement-speed she should have, dodging q's shouldn't be a problem and she will definitely outsustain you overall. Always try to block her Q when she's in cougar form with W, that will absorb a bit of that dmg. You can either max Q for early kill or W for sustain and damage absorbation.
- Try not to fight and chase her in bushes.
- Dont be suprised of her Q damage in cougar form.
- Here i only talked about AD nidalee, because a lot of people play AD nid then AP.
- If you max W first, she will have to work hard if she wants to kill you.
- Almost all nidalee's hate when you max W because you get lifesteal, spellvamp and you can absorb her Q damage.
- If your not skilled with Lee Sin, in opinion max W first.
With this dude you shouldn't have problems if you do like i say. U can shield his true damage spell(E), dodge axe's with your high mobility and you can snowball this lane. First of all, you counter olaf's passive with your E skill, his E with your W skill, you have lower cooldowns and you will outdamage him easy. Engage on him with Q, then he will probably throw his axe and E you. Well when you get more experienced you should know when you will need to shield your self, but as a new player with Lee Sin you should Q to him and then if he runs E and slow him or if he fights W and then slow him. Doing this you wont have any problems. BUT REMEMBER THAT HE IS WAY STRONGER THEN YOU IN LATER GAME. SO DONT LET HIM GET EVEN THE FARM.
- Attack Speed Reduction is one of the Olaf main counter mechanics, that is your E.
- Dont fight him if he uses ult.
- Be really balzy in early game.
- If you wont let him farm and kill him some times, then that dude will probably rage quit.
- Get HP items so his E wont burst you down so cuickly.
He can poke you in early game hard, but when you max your shield a bit you can take almost no damage. Always try to shield your self with W when he throws the spear. If he stuns you, uses HSS(E) try to W on minion or ward, that will lower his damage and you will outdamage him easy. At lvl 6 you should get a kill because his ult is ussles in 1v1 fight. You will have much more damage from then than him.
- If he uses a stun on you, all you have to do is to W on minions (not always needed) and then Q back to him.
- From lvl 6 start beeing aggressively.
- Watch out for his crits because of his E passive.
- Dont forget about his passive that will block attacks.
If you wont do a mistake in early game, you can win. Some people say that Renekton is Lee Sin's counterer. As you know it all depends on players skills. Renekton in almost all ways are stronger then you. First of all he outdamages Lee, secondly does not rely at all on attack speed it makes your E ussles. Renekton can easily brake your shield if he stacked his passive and he has hard CC. What you need to do to win this lane is: when he slices (dashes) to you, uses stun try to shield your self and hit Q, but still you will recieve a lot of damage. And when he dashes back or anywhere else press Q again. Then all of his spells will be on cooldown and you will do the damage you need.
- Dont do a mistake in early game.
- Renekton outdamages Lee sin.
- Renekton does not rely on attack speed at all.
- Renekton's has higher mobility than lee's mobility.
- Try not to pick Lee VS this guy.
- There isnâ€™t much you can do about the stun.
- Your chance to win this lane is when his skills are on cooldown.
I believe Lee Sin does very good against Rengar starting at lvl 3. When Rengar jumps on you W real quick before he lands Q and then E twice while auto-attacking him and you should win every trade. Just be aware of his E+Q. If his passive is stacked he will do a lot of damage from Q, so your best choice to wait when he uses any other spell on minions. You see Rengar same as Lee Sin relies on being in your face and that's good for you. You dont even need to Q him from distance, because he will jump on you if your fighting in the brush. One very good item VS him is
- Always use shield when he jumps on you.
(Riven - Heavily Dependent on Enemy Skill Level)
- Your Q,E can detect stealthed champions, that is his ult.
You hit Q - you will outdamage her, but if you miss it, you will recive a lot of damage when your Q is on cooldown. Try to always fight her when you have E on her. Well as i said this match depends on enemy skill level. If she ults to soon and you have distance beetwen you two, try just to run away. That will lower her damage on you than she does basically and you will outdamage her easy. As you know her R cooldown is increased now.
- Try to fight her when she has AS debuff from your E spell.
- If you miss Q dont fight her 1v1.
- Her damage with active R will become higher then yours.
- If you have a chance to shield your self when she uses her R again - DO IT.
This lane comes down to who gets the first kill in lane. If you do, you should win the lane with no difficulty till lvl 6. Lee Sin has high mobility and you need to use it. How can we do that? Well it's easy. When he uses R try to get out of that area with W on your minion,ward or hit Q on enemy minion and jump. But dont use Q on enemy minon if you will become further from your tower and if you used Q on minion never go back to fight him 1v1. Just run from him or something. If he gets a kill or two then guys you will be raped. Get
when he gets ult.
- Never fight him in his ultimate.
- Remember that at 6 his ult will do a ton of damage to you. His burst will be higher than yours.
- Try to engage on him when you see over heat (his passive). It is shown down his health bar.
- Attempt to kill him before 6 for sure.
Shen is ridiculously hard to force out of lane for some annoying reason. This is mainly a farming matchup, you should never die. You can outpush him and sustain his damage output so this isn't a losing lane at all. If he gets a bit cocky he can be killable but if he just stacks armor forever than it becomes a very unfun lane.
- Try to kick him if you see that he is using his ult.
- Dont tower dive him in early game.
- Don't die to an early jungle gank or you will have no hope of beating him in lane.
- Ask for an early jungle gank.
- Dont go near his tower when shen is there because he will taunt you and you may die.
This match-up should be won pretty easy because you have sustain and she doesn't. Well not always so easy as i thinked it would be. Her armor is increased when she gets ultimate, and she does almost the same damage as you. You should play safe and carefully. I really dont have anything else to say here.
- She can do just as much, if not more, early game damage to you.
- When she is in dragon form she becomes very very tanky.
- Her MS is much higher than yours.
- Be careful of fighting her 1v1 when she stacks armor, she is a strong 1v1 champion as well.
Lee Sin is very strong in early game and singed conversely. You should take him out easy, just watch out if your lane is pushed and you zone him under tower, so he wont flip you. Just destroy him before he can get any items and the lane is all yours.
- Singed is very weak early game pre-Catalyst and boots.
- Try not to chase him in the gas line like an idiot.
- When he ults or uses ghost slow him with E.
Lee Sin can take Talon's rake(Q) with W. Lee can reveal talon when he uses ultimate. If you hit Q him and he will ult, then he has no chance to escape because you will see where he's gooing and u can press Q gain to jump near him. If he ever goes in on you E, Q him with as many autos as you can. Lee Sin outsustains him in lane and he has energy not like talon, so he will probobly run out of mana in 2-3 harrasing combos. And try to harras him early.
- Lee Sin outsustains him in lane.
- You can detect stealth champions like this dude.
- Max W to absorb rake damage.
For me it's the most annoying champion ever. He can make u blind. Kinda weird that he can blind the Blind Monk Lee Sin. Well when he uses Q on you it hurts your DPS massively, but still you have a gap closer and that is a great thing against teemo. You can also reveal his position if he ever uses his passive to hide from you and your team. Try to go for early kill on him untill he gets 6 lvl and puts mushrooms everywhere. By the way he wont have much HP in early game so you can kill him quickly.
- You can outsustain him pretty easy.
- At level 6 you are much more powerful than he is in any 1v1, just dont chase him into bushes.
- Once he has phage he can start kiting you so be careful.
- If that teemo is really aggressive try not to miss any CS then.
In early game you can win lane pretty easy. If he spins to you just slow him with E,Q--->Q and W back on minion or still fight him. Even when he gets that ultimate you can win trades pretty simple with ignite. And if you get in any trouble just wait for him to spin at you and immediately kick him away from you.
If you want to get the kill with ignite, all you have to do is wait a bit when his ult is active for 1-2seconds then use Ignite and wait for the kill. If tryndamere starts roaming and has a good farm, later he will be death machine. He will crit crit crit and kill your mid and ad carry team-mates. But as i said in early game you have more chances to win the lane. Get
if he gets AS items.
- Be aggressive whenever his ultimate is off cooldown.
- Try to fight him when his fury bar is depleted, that is when he is weakest.
- Use ignite to counter his ultimate.
His sustain is way better, his shield is way better, and his Tiger stance burst hurts a lot, and he has a stun. Udyr has more: Sustain, CC, DPS and is harder to gank. You will need your junglers help a lot VS this guy. It's almost impossible to kill this dude. If you want to win this lane with lee you have to Q in, E, then W out and you will only win the trade but it will be almost impossible for you to get last hits.
- If you get to play TOP VS this dude try to change with your BOT.
- Ask jungler for all the help you can get from him.
- You have higher mobility, but not always. It depends on the situation.
If you dodge her E or shield your self - you will certainly win this match-up. When she uses an ability to you she will get shield form her passive, i would say wait for it go off and then attack her. Try always to slow her as soon as pissible so he wont hit 3 hits at you so quick. Why 3 hits? Well it's because of her W passive, wich will do a lot more damage. Watch out for ganks and you should be fine.
- Your mobility is to high for her to deal with.
- Shield or self when she uses E.
- Her cooldowns are higher then yours. DONT FORGET THAT.
- You can snowball this lane.
This can also be an annoying matchup to have. He can poke you easy and get back hp. What you need to do is to bait his poll. How can you do that? Well 1st of you should just come to him... Not with Q or anything just run into him and use E, then start auto-attacking and he will probobly use poll. Then Q--> Q him and again you will have slow. You could even force a flash from him. It's not a hard game when you get
. This item counters his ult hard. And when ganking try to bait his poll with every spell you have. He will probobly run, use poll and come back a bit to you with poll and that's where you get the kill.
- Try not to let him get free harass on you.
- Dont push your lane if your not fed.
- Try to bait his poll. You can bait it how you want even charging with Q, but always back with w.
- Get hexdrinker as fast as you can.
- If vladimir has ghost it is almost the same as with flash.
Hmm. As Lee you will dominate in early game with help of your mobility. But if you get ganked and die... For that you will pay. He can start snowbolling if gets a kill or two. What you should do: when doesnt have stacked W for the bite, try to jump on him do some damage and then W back to minion. When you get ult and he is almost half health and you really want that kill. Well OK if you have ignite.
Hit Q then R then Q again and ignite that dude. That kill is yours. If he gets armor buy some armor penetration items and you win this lane.
- Dont let him take an early kill.
- If he engages on you just slow him and dash away.
- Any damage you took from him you can lifesteal it back.
Early game you may be able to get a kill here or there similar to facing Choâ€™Gath, but once he gets some armor heâ€™ll just push, sustain, and ignore your damage. Try to get damage and armor pen items fast. And ask jungler for early gank and you might win this lane. It's all about teamwork and skill level. As for me i never pick Lee vs Warwick. But in blind pick you might get to play against him. If you dont want to take almsot any damage when your both with some lost hp then shiled your self when you start 1v1 fight vs him because he will probobly use Q to get some hp as fast as he can.
- Change lane with your BOT lane.
- He has more sustain than you.
- Ask jungler for an early gank.
- Dont feed him hard, just farm.
- The enemy jungler won't really try to gank you when warwick doesn't have level 6.
Well you counter him in every way. Wukongâ€™s a pretty easy matchup for Lee Sin. All wukong's players harras like this Q-->E-->W and run away. But when he dashes to you use E and slow him. You will see him, he will be slowed and his Q, W, E spells will be on cooldowns. If he ults you - you can kick him away from you and then follow up with Q when ult is off. You shouldn't have any problems in this lane.
- Get this monkey some bananas.
- Snowball the lane and be ballzy.
- Your sustain is higher then his.
- You can absorb his Q damage with your shield.
This lane can be a bit difficult, but with your sustain not so very hard. Lee Sin can survive this lane but won't kill Yorick easy, Yorick's ghouls block skillshots including Lee's Q. Ask jungler for early gank, you might get a kill. The hardest thing to do is to survive early game. Later you can 1v1 if he's not fed.
- If you max W you can outsustain him and his ghouls damage.
- You will need an early gank.
- He will start to be annoying when he gets .
(Zed -Heavily Dependent on Enemy Skill Level)
- Slow him and then chase him.
If you dodge his Q's and fight with him when there are no shadows. I mean when he uses shadow ability just try to go into another location where there are no shadows. U have higher sustain and shield spell so you should win this lane if you get an early gank. And dont be suprised his damage at lvl 6, it may be higher then yours.
- When Zed's poke is on cooldown try to engage on him.
- W to minion or ward then just E and auto a few times and try to hit a Q while he runs away.
- Ask jungler for an early gank.
- Get HP items so you wont fell his ult so bad.