The purpose of making this guide is to help those who like to play Draven, but want a little bit of freedom or that extra boost in early game to catch their axes, or to help burst down the damage nobody else can. When playing draven early game the most important thing is keeping your q active! If you are not juggling your axes, you need to. If you can, try to juggle 2 at the same time. If timed right, you should be able to stand close to the minions, throw both your axes, catch one, throw it again, catch the other one and repeat without stopping. This is difficult at times but worth the practice when you get this down. Try not to stand in one spot with your axes as this will result in the other ADC noticing the axe drops and shooting you. (they do this anyway but it's harder if you are constantly moving)
- Great 1v1 dueler and strong early game
- High damage all game (along with critical strike)
- His ult is global (great for stealing baron, dragon if timed right)
- If you are caught out of position he will chunk your health down.
- No escape late game.
- Hard to use on purple side
- You need to know how to play him. (practice in custom games or against baby bots)
- Might take some people long time to learn the ropes.