In this guide I will show you how to play Aatrox ( I do not force you in any way to play this champion the way I do - it's all up to you how you want to do it, but I recommend following my advices )
If you read the lore you will know that Aatrox is Tryndamere's father.
(just kidding - he is not)
Aatrox fall under the category of melee AD carry/AD bruiser.
- Great sustain.
- Gap closer.
- Knock up and slow.
- Ultimate increases range.
- Passive and ultimate attack speed buffs.
- Uses health as a resource for skills.
- Countered with kiting, heavy CC, heal preventing debuffs.
- Meele (needs to get in meele range to deal considerable damage)
Some normal games results:
Ranked games with Aatrox so far: