This is what makes this an interesting build. With this build, we take advantage of Shen's Health scaling and make him an unkillable, dueling tank.
- If the enemy has lots of CC or some AP, its nice to pick these up. More often than not, you'll be getting these
- If the enemy team has lots of AD, you'll get these.
- Standard for all Shens. Gives health, armor, and and AOE wave clear to help in split-pushing. (Note that this does constant passive magic dmg.)
- Gives you armor and health and a unique passive that helps you 1v1 people and helps in teamfights by slowing the enemies and those who dive for your back line and slowing their attack speed.
- Gives you heath and magic resist and prevents you from being bursted down or taking poke damage. Be sure to keep track of the cooldown and try to block important spells. With the recent changes to Banshees, the cost efficiency has been improved for Shen. Depending on the situation, I would take this over Spirit Visage due to the cdr only shaving 16 seconds on your ultimate.
- A very good item if your enemy team is AD heavy as it helps you 1v1 and hurts the enemy AD carry as well
- Mainly bought to help wave clear late game to help you split push. Not to mention it helps to kill turrets faster and gives you more killing potential.
- If your carries really more shields, consider picking this item as it gives you a full team shield and not to mention making you tankier as well.
- If the enemy has alot of AP, this isnt a bad pickup since it has CDR as well
- Also standard on all Shens. Lots of health to be tanky and scales that passive and Q healing
-A nice MR/AS item that works well with your AP scalings and helps you split push faster
- Give health and AP, heavily increasing your shield amount which is good for carries that are being focused.
- Only get this item if you are really ahead and a considerable damage source for your team. Otherwise, more defensive stats are more useful.