Viable Boots Options:
- Sometimes it can be best to buy these first if the bot lane is running AP + Support or even if you see that their team in general has a lot of cc. Usually trade in my Berserkers late game for these since I have usually built up enough attack speed with other items.
- Usually my upgrade of choice. The attack speed gained compliments Ezreal's passive quite well. Enables more consistent last hits under tower and more trades ending in your favor when coupled with the W abilities Attack Speed Debuff.
- Not something I find I procure particularly often, however if going the Brutalizer path, the cooldown reductions add up quite well which enables you to spam the hell out of your abilities. Especially with Soraka.
- Necessary if tanks prioritize armor items like
. As late game draws near, those tanks are going to start to be pretty damn hard to kill. Although those squishies will still be squishy, why not buy an item that can help take down tanks faster while dealing even more damage to the squishy people that are trying to rape you? This item is relatively cheap compared to other items as well coming out to be around 2200 in its finished state.
- All around strong item that synergizes well with Ezreal's passive although 600 or so gold more than Last Whisper and providing slightly less armor reduction to tankier targets than
- Although I wouldn't recommend this conventionally if you're really trying to win, but if you want to have fun and build a little bit of hybrid to play off of your potential Trinity Force this item is the one to get. This item coupled with your passive provides amazing attack speed as well as a decent amount of ability power with full stacks not to mention burst sustain in those about-to-get-reKt by three of the enemy team's olympic-class divers.
- Banshee's Veil provides a bigger mana pool by which to draw upon to spam more abilities while also providing a shield and a bigger health pool which are two things that Ezreal can benefit immensely from. Pretty expensive though when compared to
- If you feel as if you have too much balls to buy a whimpy item like Quick Silver Sash that doesn't give you any offensive stats this might be the item for you. Provides a small shield as well as extra damage output and due to a new change can even be upgraded to an even stronger item Maw of Malmortious.