IntroductionHello, This Is going To be a DETAILED Zyra Guide,
I hope you enjoy this Guide allot and if u think it helped you u anyway give it like and share it around your friends.
Thoughts: i think Zyra is Very OP at the time she has very good catching ability and good cc and very good scaling and has a good chance to be in Competitive game play if not nerfed. Many Pro mid players have aid she is very good and can be even op at some points People that have said this Scraa,Regi,Sk oceloet,Salce, And even The General oddone says she is very op!
Able to win lane very easily.
Hard to counter.
Free Cd Passive with.
Free wards with.
Has a 2nd chance of killing some with it's passive.
Able to catch and snare many people at a time.
Hard to gank Unless your this whore.
Easily can be bursted down and focused in a team fights.
Her plants Can be easily focused down.
Can easily escape her ult.
hard to land q.
- Very good choice on her makes her burst allot more better makes her win Laning fights and just a good overall pick on her and helps secure kills allot on her.
- Very good on her makes her escape allot of ganks and sticky situations and makes her able to chase people for extra kills and makes harder to catch her in team fights.
- I don't really like heal on anyone because it's worthless late game but it sometimes can make you win laning phase fights that can help win games by roaming and helping other lanes or the jungle cause your ahead.
- Can be Very useful against a hard cc team or your against a so you have a better chance to live against 1v1 situations and ganks.
- Don't really like this item because it can't do damage but it can slow people down so you plants can get more damage or it can be easier to land you e to setup and gank or to catch someone out of position and it can help being ganks and you can slow the mid person or the jungler so you have a better chance at living.
- Don't really like this either but if your planning on split pushing or you think your going to be pushed out of lane allot or even thinking of being more mobile and helping other lanes by ganking it can be decent.
Item Builds- Very good item on her because it helps you live longer in team fights with the extra magic resits and makes all other enemy champions magic resits go down so she can put out more damage for her and all other ap champs on her team and i wouldn't recommend rushing this item unless your against in lane so you have a better chance at living at their burst or insane harass. I give it a 8/10
- Not the best item on her even though she does spam her abilities so she can stack up her tear every time it comes off cool down but, Zyra needs a good lane and tear doesn't give any ap or anything else useful except manna regain which does help her that much because she isn't manna dependent but isn't a bad choice but from personal experience I don't enjoy it at all. I give it a 5/10
- Eh, I don't think this item is necessarily because it gives allot of cool down reduction and manna region but the thing is Zyra doesn't need a whole allot of it but i'm not saying u shouldn't get it but it's not the best on her and it's really only useful in the laning phase but Zyra needs a good laning phase to do good late game. I give it a 4/10
- Again not a really good item on here unless they have allot cc and it's focusing you because of banshees passive can save you because it absorbs it, and it gives you a good amount of Health and manna it well help u live longer in team fights. I give it a 4/10
- I think this item is decent on here because when you get a lucky's pick
it will help you in lane cause gives you extra Ap and will give you more gold and when u upgrade it to the deathfire it will make your burst allot more affecting and it can help secure kills on the run away.
I give it a 7/10
- Very good item on her makes her win allot of early game fights which can determinate the game for her it's just a overall good item on her because it gives you those extra early game stats that allot of ap mids need like Ap,Health, and manna region so she can keep spamming her low cool down spells. I give it a 9/10
- Decent Item on her For late game fights i would only recommen this item if your playing carry mode and your the reason why your team is winning and their focusing you allot and gives you a decent amount of magic resits and Armour and a 2nd time at living so you can escape or live and do more damage to determine who wins the team fight, and then you can say I don"t Yolo ;). I give this item a 7/10
- Um i don't really like this item at all even in general i think it's just a waste of one of your item slots. I give this item a 1/10
- This item is a little ify it's a decent item on her because you will always be triggering it's proc for more damage cause you will always be spamming it's abilities and it will give you a decent amount of Ap and it gives you Movement speed which can you help you chase people down or run away form them and it gives you Magic resits which can help live longer in the team fights so you can do maximum damage out put.I give this item a 7/10
- I don't Ever buy this item on any if my Ap champs because it prevents me to engage on them and have to be super careful and be back of the team fights but this item can do some work in lower elo so you can super carry your team mates but only buy if your destroying. i give this item a 5/10
- I don't think this item speaks for her because this item Really focusing on cool down reduction but Zyra doesn't need to focus on Cool down reduction because her Gives Free cool down reduction. I give this item a 3/10
- This item can come in handy against the right team so you can make them waste their cc on you and you get a free escape i would recommend this item if your against . I give this item a 6/10
- This item is pretty basic a Huge amount of Ap and it's passive is very good for stacking ap and this item is a must on Zyra. I give this item a 10/10
- This item is pretty decent because it will gives you a good amount of of health and manna and Ap just a mix of allot of useful stuff i would get this item if their really just jumping on and focusing the hell out of you but this item can counter this a little bit because it will make you little more non squishy and can waste their time while your ad carry will be shredding. I give this item a 7/10
- This item Is key to Zyra Gives you allot of Ap and health so witch gives you that extra tanky ness you will need to survive in team fights and Rylais passive is amazing for Zyra because it proc's with her plants so when your in the middle of all these team fights all their up front line is getting slowed super hard so they cant touch your carries in the back so their just sitting ducks while your snaring. I give this item a 9/10
- This item is the best 2nd tier boots for her some people argue with Cool down boots but again her gives free cool down reduction! I give this item a 10/10
- This item is really good with her because it gives you Magic pen which is hard to to get in item based and will help you do allot more damage out put though out the game. I give this item a 9/10
- This item is decent because it gives you allot of sustain with the revolver in lane then late game you give all your team mates extra 30 Ap and 20% spell vamp and could work out very well with a double ap comp and this item can sometimes save your life in the 1v1 fights. I give this item 7/10
- This item is good in some cases against heavy Ad or a really bursty champ that keep focusing you and you can just use your hourglass active i would get this item for bursty ness champs like , And this item gives you a good amount of Ap and Gives you Armour which can be nice. I give this item 7/10
Match Ups- Against Ahri it's allot about who is the better player, Early game you want to dodge all her q's is key to winning but you want to land your combo for maximum damage and you want your plants always focusing her when she wants a cs and keep harassing her and then when the time comes you want to go balls deep on here and another key is when both of you guys are dueling in the low level stages stay! stay in the fight cause remember u have that passive that does allot of damage. At level 6 fights become who does their ult better when she starts to ult you want to make sure you ult catches her and snares her and you should be able to win with you plants attack speed increasing. Difficulty 6/10
- Against Anivia It's key for your early game to win you want your harass to win and win, and at the right time ask for a gank or do it your self you want to egg her and if u have enough health to continue you want to make your plants target the egg so you can kill her before she summons her self and trys to get a quick stun off and make a speedy get away. But when i faced a Anivia i kept pushing the lane with my plants so turret can attack the minions and it's hard for Anivia to farm under tower without using all her manna and you wanna keep harassing her and landing you e's then q right after you land you E. Difficulty 6/10
Against Annie You wanna try to stop her from free farming with her Q cause she gets all her manna back when she last hits with hit so you want to position your plants outside the range creeps so you can deny her and every time she goes for a last hit you wanna target her and keep getting her low and then at the right time you want to go in. At level 6 beware when she has her stun up and her ult cause she can burst you down before you can even use your skills So if your bad at that i would recommend rushing a or a . Difficulty 7/10
- Against Brand Its all about Dodging his W/E But you still wanna be aggressive against him if he Doesn't go Cause he will fairly squishy So you wanna keep Harassing him with your plants But at the low levels you want to play a little passive and i would recommend asking for a gank so you can lower him and win low level fights when it's 1on1. At level 6 This is key when he ults you want to stay far away from his plants because it will bonce off you so u just wanna wait it out then when all of his skills are done you want to turn on him with you ult with your seeds in their so u have that Attack speed boost with them so he takes allot of damage and if he doesn't have flash he should die. Difficulty 7/10
- Against Cassiopeia You want to play Very aggressive early game and dodging all her Q's then it will be easy lane for you and make sure every time your posined you wanna back off because she will spam the crap out of you, but she can very easy if keep your plants on her you should win the lane. At level 6 you kinda want to bait her ult cause if she doesn't have ult she is done your ult will destroy her so you or you wanna engage on her first but if your having a hard time against her and her ult just keeps catching you i would get a then it should be a easy 1v1 win for you. Difficulty 5/10
- Against Fizz this should be a very easy win for you all you need to do is deny all his cs but if he keeps attempting to hit a cs all you need to do is land a then put a right under him then put the on top of it so you get the range plant so it can range fizz ult then with ignite you should be easily pick up the lev 3 FB. At Level 6 when Uses his ult you want to instanly proc your ult and use your ability's and burst him down and then let your Attack speed buff on your plants RIP the crap out of fizz and then free kill. Difficulty 3/10
Against Gragas You wanna Dodge all of his barrel's or you will get face rolled, but against this fat guy you just play passive and just keep trying lower him down even with his passive and just wait for your jungler to gank for you and want to land your Before he dashes away and try to get a kill with your ult unless your before 6 just want to land a on a . Difficulty 8/10
- Against Karthus Is really depends what he builds if he builds a your in luck because your harass with your plants and your E is just unstoppable for Karthus to handle and eventually you will be able to get the 1 last burst to kill him, But if he goes it's going to be harder to poke him down and just got to wait it out little bit longer. KEY: when you see him ult and if he's not dead you gotta land your so you stop his ult and make your team very happy. Difficulty 4/10
Against Kassadin it can go both ways it will depend on your game play when he trys to auto attack you want to super harass him with your evil plants and try to land as many E's as u can so you can lower him down enough so you can do your final burst, But if it's going the other way around you wanna build a early so you counter his Q harass so you can take littlest damage as possible. KEY: Call MIA when he is roaming trust me it Saves lives and try to ward easy places where you can see where he starts to roam. Difficulty 4/10
- Against Kennen You want to dodge all of his Q's and you wanna keep count of how many auto attacks he does so you can avoid his W's auto attack so he can't harass you. At level Six this you time to shine because when you see him use his ult you want to immediately use yours so you can make use of your ult and let it catch him and knock him up and then you can just burst him down and let you Attack speed plants Destroy him. Difficulty 5/10
Against Leblanc oh this champ is your worst Trust me Even rushing your still going to have a hard time so just set up your plants make them go in farm mode and good luck. Difficulty 10/10
- Against Malzahar you will have to tell your plants to focus the crap out of him cause he will tell his little viodlings to focus you. At level 6 here where it gits tough If your winning and you can tank his ult and still win go your normal build but if your losing when he ults and his jungler is ganking allot you wanna go so you can escape his ult. Difficulty 5/10
- Against Morgana it's probaly going to be a farm lane because every time you wanna harass with your combo or with your plants she can just black shield and just walk away and then she cann just pool the minons and get her health back up cause her passive has spell vamp. At level 6 and your losing i would probbly get a to counter her bindings and her ult. Difficulty 8/10
- Against Orianna you want to dodge all her Ball's so she cant trigger her W to so you wanna position your self to the side kinda and but your plants next to her range creeps so the focus her down and make her use manna to sheild then when it's time you wanna go in for the kill. Difficulty 6/10
- Against Ryze you really wanna push him to tower so he has to use all his manna to keep up in cs and then keep asking for ganks so he has no manna for his w and keep forcing him to flash so he has no get away. At level 6 and he uses his ult he will get extra movement speed so make sure to your ult right and don't mess it up. Difficulty 6/10
- Against Twisted fate you wanna keep your plants always next to him because he will push the lane but you want you plants to focus him down and make him punish for pushing your lane.KEY when you see him leave around level 6 you follow him and make sure u land a or a so you can stop his gank and probably be a free kill at that point. Difficulty 5/10
- Against Veigar You need to harass him so hard that he will only be used as a stun bot you wanna deny all his q farm so he will be weak, but he should be a easy lane for you and looking for a First blood on him but if your losing to him some how or got camped and his ult and his stun is to much for you so i would recommend a early or your felling . Difficulty 7/10
- Against Vladimir you really wanna make sure you keep your harass up to his spell vamp and his Q's Healing and you wanna keep making him losing health for pooling and make sure you make your plants harass him but don't let him Q your plants or it will be a free health box for him. At level 6 you wanna engage first because you want full effect of you ult knock up and you don't want his ult to go down first cause then his Q and his E will do extra damage. Difficulty 7/10
- Against Ziggs you want to dodge his low cool down Q and E beaucse they will hurt and chunk you allot and if you have problems with that i would rush a but overall you just want to keep harassing him and make sure you hit your ult and keep poking him and wait for a gank. Difficulty 7/10
Final CommentsHere is my guide i hoped you enjoy it But i got some Other things When you do your passive NEVER Use it right away or then you won't be able to use it and it will fire wait till it shows the little aiming line then use it so you can have a more accurate shot.