(I played more games with trial and error.
Now, i changed my mind. It is my new version of item build
I am going to explain why the build is)
Sixith item choice:
Comparison of each item:
Core health item:
- I tried to chase enemy manay times in lv6, Diana can't continuously use its auto attack to chase.
provide more health and mana and magic damage
provide more damange than
in the Ganks, little team fight, and full team fight.
You won't waste team to run (or wait cooldown for next Q-R) for chasing an enemy
Cooldown reduction item:
- cooldown reduction including passive spell of diana. After i get this item, Diana can win in many 1v1 fight. you can Q-R and use the passive in shorter time.
- you can get many other item to reduce CD,but this item provide the best combination.
Addition huge damage:
- I didn't use this before,but i test this item after that. I find that this is a strong item for diana
- Sheen provide necessary damage and mana for jungle sustain, even better than doran ring.
, the jungle speed become longer, i tested this item
provide even more damage in later game if the magic damage is more than 300(late game).
For damage, the combination build to
it provide insane damage more than
Your target enemy can't escape in any situation from you
because of "auto attack slow" and your "Ultimate R chase"
, your enemy can escape
Armor/Magic resist item
- Diana have no escape and actually easy die if enemy focus on you.
provide buffer time and armor for you, but it not that good.
is for champion like morgana and fiddlesticks. They have spell damage when zhonyas-hourglass is on. However, diana didn't
- if you want buffer time,
is the best one.
cna't provide buffer time.
Cooldown reduction??? i hope you won't die when you use your next Q.
is useless, end
Sixth item Choice:
Survivability or damage increase item
In late game,
ranged ADC and adc use high attack damage, Life steal to survive
Meelee ADC use balance tanky item and life steal to exchange time to attack,
What the position for Meelee AP?
1. Diana have no escape, diana can't run out if you R in team fight.
2. Most cases, you Use Q-R to enemy ADC = you are focused
3. enemy ADC may already have
4. After Diana QRWR combo, ADC was not dead
to choose, is that item get one of that purpose:
a. kill ADC in a sec
b. absorb damage and provide you 2-3sec more to attack
c. wait the next Q-R cool down before you dead (in order to kill ADC)
d. help teammate to provide more attack
- enlarge your whole Magic damage for 20%. really great if you will kill the target adc in a sec.
- really heavy magic resist in enemy team.
- Actually, your target is ADC,therefore, this item is not that useful
- provide Magic resist and good for the team in spell damage
- in late game, you are Melee and Main Magic damage provider.
- however, it can't help you to vamp a lot of health, warmog may provide you 2-3sec more to attack
- this item is good for other teammate to buy if possible.
- to increase jungling speed and enough sustain to get
- every jungler need at least one money generater. and you have only three choices:
, easy picks.
- kages is a good choice of diana, it provide damage and higher jungle clear speed
- but the problem is diana didn't have enough mana to maintain jungling and gank.
- if you want more mana regeneration, buy
- normally, you won't have much money, and you will found that you need mana regeneration, that's why dona ring
- or you can get
4rd - 6th trip:
My order normally is