Riven is a great champ to learn and play. Ill be showing you how to go against many champs and showing you how to snowball in lane and win.
- She is one of the best champs for early game and can snowball really quickly
P.S.: This is for those stuck at elo 1400 and below because higher elo players don't care for a build like this haha.
YOU MUST WIN AT ALL COST
- Her combo is very simple at lvl 1autoautoauto
- Once you have all your skills you can create a bigger chain of combos, something like street fighter or something for ex. autoautoautoauto. Then chase with for one last auto attack then walk away and farm your creeps or behind your minions because minions are op lol.
(Note: you really want a kill early game to crush you lane or its going to be a boring farm game at top lane, I would also suggest a gank but you should be able to 1v1 anyone between lvls 1-4 after that its all skill from there and harrass)
What to do because watching your top laner farm is boring...
This is when you are gonna start pushing to the tower and go counter jungle or gank a lane. Don't forget to ward
- If you lose your lane due to mistakes, outplayed, ganked, countered(it happens...) just farm top and push it to their tower so their top player won't gank other lanes or steal buffs or counter jungle.
- If you Demolish your lane, push the tower down when your about lvl 11 or so and go counter jungler or gank mid or rush to dragon.
Mid Game/Team FightsIt's pretty much a cat and mouse game for now, your goal is to catch people and kill them. If they're fed and you can't kill, you call out for a rape session with your teammates
- Whoever is your initiator, your job is to go straight for the carries, whether the AD or AP. Your job is basically going in and create as much ruckus on the enemy while your team cleans up
Note: Don't chase too far or your carries will get picked off and you lose team fight and its your fault :p
Late GameSimple: Team Fight at baron and win, grab baron or go straight to the nexus and gg
If they don't fight at baron, grab inhib and go split push and choke them down slowly until your at their nexus towers and by then you problably lose baron buff. By then it will be a time game by having all lanes pushed and you go straight for nexus.
P.S.: Make sure you win your lane or this will take longer than it should be....
How To PlayIll show you how to play against these champs, The ones I select are just those I see in my games
- You only win if you have a pink ward, she will harrass you with her Q's/auto. You only win trades until lvl 4 then she'll begin to win because of her shroud, thats when the pink ward comes in handy because she will have a lot of cd's and you can out combo her and kill her. utilize the bushes or less harrassment.
- You just need to combo him and scare him off, you must kill him at least once or twice before lvl 6 or you will lose the lane because he will eat all day long until your combo does 1/4 of his hp while his does 1/3... push hard and counter jungle or gank because you won't be able to kill him if you don't get the early game chance.
- You musn't let him harass you with his q early game, bait it out and combo him. Darius is very limited so once he makes a mistake combo him otherwise farm safely, and don't let him hit you.
- Annoying little spider, just avoid her spells and when she goes on you, combo her until she climbs and leave, keep doing this until you have ult and bait out her jump and kill her. you just need to wait until she is at 25% hp and then you ult for max dmg(eyeball it) then ignite for the kill.
- He is too tanky and his cleavers hurt like a bitch, just farm you can't kill him and he can't kill you. Get the early game advantage or he will outscale you... but you go even in lane though haha.
-She counters you really badly but you still have early game advantage, when she jumps on you just auto and out until she uses her 2nd jump then do your combo, after that just walk away. At lvl 6 you must use your q before she uses hers and jump to your tower through or and hope you live so you can win the exchange
- Annoying as well, bait his silence until it runs out and combo him. his silence spin combo is a bitch and you can't get out of it and it does a ton of damage. You out scale him so just go even in farm and you win basically, also if he uses his skills on farming minions thats a perfect time to combo him because he can't trade with you no more.
- his Parley and to close the gap, and just trade until he's low and go for the kill later. you can also until he's oom and then kill him.
- she out-scales you completely but you win lane phase, don't push tower just freeze lane, otherwise you will lose lane phase because farming under her tower is risky.
- Just walk up to him and auto and combo, try to avoid creeps so use the bush and go instead of going straight through the minions. minions are op so combo fast then leave or he will kill you. Incase a gank happens, don't very quickly, wait until jarvan ults so you can quickly get out.
- This game is determined through skill, you MUST DODGE HIS STUN or you lose all trade. Just his stun or when he jumps on you then . Once the stun is off, do your combo and you win. His ult is as good as yours so becareful as well, get a kill before lvl 6 to win lane, if you don't kill then its just a constant battle at top until a jungler ganks.
- His range is annoying and his gap closers and widers are annoying as fuck, but be very persistant. Make him spam his mana without you being hurt so you can win the lane. if they go then it will take a lot longer than expected. :/
- His combo is annoying but he can't kill you unless he's near you. His combo will always go first because its kennen but your combo does more dmg. Grab merc treads and if and only if you die early game, get .
- This is all about skill as well because his debuffs and buffs makes him strong and annoying, he is mobile because of his W and Q. watch out for his Q (auto,auto) R Q combo when your low, it does more dmg than your ult but you win if you can just harrass him in close quarters and backing off. Don't let him lifesteal his hp back.
- He is tricky but its do-able, try to dodge his attacks and combo him back. If he lands skills on you it will be harder to go against him, just to mess up his combo.
- Its malph you can't win and you can't lose unless you get outplayed. Try to get a kill before lvl 4 actually because you don't want him to go for E or W for more resistance against you, make sure you keep his passive off as well.
- His passive is a bitch but you just have to pull through. his spears and wait till he's oom, his spears have a MUCH MUCH MUCH shorter cooldown than your so make sure you just pull through your combo you will miss 2 auto's but your combo is stronger than his. Just combo and leave until cooldowns are off. thats how you win, and of course you win post lvl 6 cuz your ult is better for 1v1, if he has jungler hold lane, becareful or you will get ganked.
- He has a extremely strong early game, he actually does just as much dmg as you, just fight him 1v1 without minions so his rage won't go as fast and make sure you go on him when his fury is out or when his skills are off because he can't trade, he will stun you if you get close and and walk out so get some of your combo on him and leave before he has his cd's back. at lvl 6 its all about skill and ganks to win, his ult is extremely strong because it baits your out but once you have it out you do more dmg and trade more.
- He's just tanky and mobile, since they nerfed his heal. You can combo him better, his slow and you should win.
- combo him before lvl 4. fight around creeps so he will miss his slows but his shield is just as good as your .when he ults, just out of it and combo him.
- You win early game but his taunt jungle gank is annoying as hell. He's just tanky but you should be able to outscale him because you can stun his ult and he will be confused and take dmg until he realizes what happened.
- you counter him, just combo him when he comes for creeps and he dies, your just as fast as him and if he flips you thats even better, you can save your for ganks haha.
- Annoying as FUCK, you will have trouble against him but after lvl 6 or so you should win against him whether its ap or ad teemo. you won't win early game so bare with it, it will be the most agonizing 10-15 minutes of your life but you will win the trades after because once he goes to harrass just jump on him with and after he stuns you, YOU MUST and wait till blind is gone, then you combo him while he runs and you win trade, you should be able to do 3/4 with just your combo and kill him with your ult, but you just have to bare the 10-15 minutes.
- you must get first to avoid his Q, once your lvl 3 you win the lane. your ult is better than his because his is timed while yours is at your disposal, he will wait for a gank and bait you into it so becareful as well.
- Annoying but he's isn't much trouble until lvl 10 or so(when he gets more hp). just combo him and bait his passive out(heal yourself with pots and DO NOT USE IGNITE JSUT YET UNLESS OU HAVE JUNGLER), once its out, just combo him and use your ignite he should die easily early game and the rest of the lane phase is yours now.
- you counter him so hard, when he goes to harrass you, just combo him until he clones, and when he close use your 3rd OR just immediately . He will use the stop button to bait you but its noticable, he only clones when Wukong's body glitches and thats actually a clone. you win at trade but he provides a stronger cc than you.
- his bites and combo him, he will sustain you so make sure he doesn't hit anything and burns pots. Go for the kill when he is oom and ONLY IF HE'S OOM.
- You can do whatever you want, he will try to do tricks on you, but you do more dmg than him. He is a AD Burster which means he depends on his skills and you are too mobile for that. and he can't out trade you because his skills cost too much focus for him to regen and he has nothing to regenerate focus from unlike akali or leesin or kennen. he just has to wait slowly for his regen.