I am Pummking and this is may list how I see every Champion and how I counter them.
I will explain the unimportant things!
Not: You must buy... You should...
As you will see that are all notes that I take down after games.
I hope it will help you ;). Proposals allowed. I will update the list!
LIST OF CHAMPIONS
LIST OF CHAMPIONS
-Crowd control beats her.
-dodging her Spells. Soo important.
-3 Charges! Better try to kill it (as running), if you play adc.
-Skills scales bad.
-knock up+ knock back ignore tenacity.
-Very low damage. (endgame)
-Ult doesn't break up channel abilities.
-Dont enters a bush with the hole team, if they have amumu.(don't group) AOE STUN!
-Burst her away.
-CARE PULL! Try him to pull ur tank for a good initiate.
-can break up channel ablilties.
-Zoning like hell.
-gapcloser and burst.
-try guess his knock up.
-VERY HIGH Damage at 6!
-play champs that can hit him out range of his spells.
-Ali catches your axe, bro.
-burst & ganks!
-high mobility (no UDYR; SHYVANA)
-build armor early
-tanky support that blocks his spells in fights.
-dodge his ulty. EVERY FU*** TIME! It's possible ;).
-care of Towerganks with his ult or bushes.
-can gank without brushes! (double jump)
-high early aoe damage. (FB)
-fight if his passiv is off.
-strong on fb bot.
-channel ulty. Interrupt it.
-scale well with atkspeed.
-no escape mechanism. (NOC; EVE)
-OP EARLY GAME!
-high AD burst.
-Stay out of Fights with a AP Yi.
-care of this aoe damage!
-zhonya's doesn't break up the Ulty.
-Can hold 1v2 Lane!
-don't let him farm and destroy your top inhibitor.
-don't chase her.
-flash AFTER he ults you.
- channel Ulty if no stuns,[...] are ready or to lure champion spells
- wait until the ulty channeled ca. 2.5s then break it up.
- strong Buff gives adc a huge advantage.
- low cd slow! 60% ms 25% atks.
-high base damage : STRONG 1ON1 FIGHT!
-build on extrem high atk damage while jungling.
-care ganks! Ward river!(on drake)
-melee (range beat her)
-Care Ult in every lane.
-Useless without Ult.
-counters your jungler!
-slow and ignore.
-slows him if he want to grap you.
-try to get the shield on cd. bait.
-harrass and sustain. Burst her down.
-Mushroomcounter: quecksilver, banshee.
-Played like a SC2 game. Building his base.
-only melee. SLOW!
-Beat her early game.
-ignite could work if huge lifesteal.
GTKGood to know!
1. Every game I prefer a initiator.
2. Staying out of the team as adc, while the enemy team initiate could a huge differnce for the end of the fight.
3. Supporters could make the game. 1 easy ward dicide who wins and who not, if you get thier carry.
4. If you go back(mostly if you killed the enemy), push the your minions to the enemy tower, that deny your creeps and reduce the gold of the enemy player.
5. Ping before you gank. (especially in Solo Q)
6. Dodge spells is sooo important! Learn it. Especially in Fight.
7. SMARTCAST, and other options like setting autoattack on SPACE to kite people and land easy lasthits.
8. Check where your enemys are and what they could do to kill you.
9. Play not more then 1-3 CHAMPIONs . It's hard to master 1 CHAMPION.
- EVERY CHAMP IS AS GOOD AS A OTHER CHAMP, YOU JUST HAVE TO PLAY IT BETTER!!
- LEARN HOW TO PLAY AGAINST THE OTHER CHAMPS AND WHAT YOU BUILD AND DO IN EVERY SITUATION.
About ;)First of all I'm from Germany and my english isn't that good.
Second I'm not a professional gamer. I play in a ELO between 1200-1400 as ADCarry, Support. I started to play League of Legends for ca. 3 years after the BETA.